canada africa partner reservation A fire breaks out in a house in Port Washington

A fire breaks out in a house in Port Washington

0 Comments


A fire broke out at a home in Port Washington on Saturday evening.

Officials said the flames broke out at the home on Lindwood Road North shortly before 8 p.m.

The top of the house in particular was charred during the fire.

It was not immediately known on Saturday evening what the cause of the fire was and whether anyone was in the home or whether anyone was injured.